Say Anything and head Back to the Future with the beloved media format of 80’s Youth Culture by duplicating your next project onto analog tape.
Tapes are a totally fun and surprisingly low cost item to sell with run sizes starting at 100 units including tape duplication and printing.
A rainbow’s chest worth of colorful shell and ink choices, ferric and chrome tape bias types and print packaging that includes standard items including J/O Cards long with more deluxe options such as Rigid Slipcases to hold multiple tapes.
Get Instant Pricing or Start a Project
- Tape Bias: Ferric
- Minimum Quantity: 100 units
- Tape Length: C-01 to C-84
- Shells: White, Black, Clear & Colored (Refer to Chart)
- Imprinting: 1/Color, Silkscreening, Pad Printing, Die-Cut Paper Labels
- Standard Printing: J Cards (Standard, +1-5 Panels), O/U Cards, Norelco Boxes (clear/black/white/select colors, double), Download Card
- Deluxe Printing: Slipcases, Boxes, Clamshells, Happy Meals
- Printing Options: Embossing, Debossing, Foil Stamping, Die-Cutting, Spot UV, Recycled Stock, Hand-Numbering, Lenticular, Acrylic, Wood, Metal, Wax Stamping, PVC/APET Plastic, Screenprinting
A to Z Cassette Shell and Ink Chart